Location: Remote | Los Angeles, CA | San Francisco, CA | Irvine, CA
We are a tech company, operating a thriving and growing broadcast platform, Alexa ranked in the top 100 sites internationally, and the top 25 in the United States, with approximately 10 million daily users, and a worldwide community of fans. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live streaming video, photographs, and similar content, generally adult in nature, (but no adult content is required).
Multi Media LLC is seeking a product growth expert who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Data Science, Product Design, and Growth Marketing. As the product manager of growth, you are familiar with a range of high-impact growth strategies, tactics, and technologies to optimize product funnels and make products grow. The team is data-driven and results focused. The ideal candidate will be technical, hands-on, and have a strong analytical and product background.
What will you do
- Expand on a data-driven, results focused culture by consistently monitoring growth progress, identifying actionable insights to improve performance, and testing new tactics to beat goals and respond to industry fluctuations.
- Lead the development and execution of all strategic and tactical elements influencing product growth.
- Establish a deep understanding of user needs and explore new, growth-oriented product experiences that address these needs.
- Drive customer acquisition product adoption and usage growth.
- Work with your product, design, data science, and engineering partners to set creative and developmental direction of growth products and deliver these experiences.
- Have a sense of urgency, move quickly, and ship things.
- Deliver against growth KPIs
- Continually develop, measure, and optimize campaigns and products to fit into the team’s roadmap and align priorities with our overall product strategy.
- Act as a knowledge center for product growth progress and best practices across Multi Media teams and support communication with broad product initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management or related technical field
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field (Computer Science, Data Analytics, etc)
- Experience building and executing product growth strategies
- Proven track record in developing and executing A/B tests
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to measure effectiveness and extract actionable insights from campaigns and results
- Experience collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups
- Knowledgeable about machine learning trade-offs and model evaluation
- A strong team of A-players
- A robust engineering culture
- Opportunity to make an impact on the highly popular product
- Freedom to bring the ideas to the table and to make technical decisions
- Support and guidance of the highly professional and knowledgeable team
- Flexible working environment
- Health & Life insurance with dental and vision plans. 100% Employer-sponsored for employee & dependents
- 401k matching
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Corporate Udemy account and professional development assistance