Want to work remotely? Want to make an impact by working for a small company that values autonomy and working collaboratively in a team to solve challenging problems? Love learning new technology? Then you'll fit right into the Marketcircle Team!
We are looking for someone to who excels at implementation, coaching, and being a direct support for the development of our Daylite apps. As part of this role you will be a key member of the Leadership Team directly contributing to strategic execution.
To ensure success as a Software Development Manager for Apple Platforms, you should have extensive experience working with AppKit and UIKit, Objective-C and Swift, and directly supporting a group of 5-10 developers.
- Software design and development of new functionality in Daylite for macOS and iOS
- Maintaining and improving the software quality of Daylite
- Writing and maintaining reliable Objective-C and Swift code
- Leading and coaching up developers
- Being the Direct Support for the developers of our Daylite apps
- Have 10+ years of development experience and 5+ years of manager/team-lead experience
- Extensive experience building macOS and iOS apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Proficiency with code versioning tools: Git, GitHub
- Familiarity with MVC, declarative programming, relational databases, REST APIs, and testing tools
- Are comfortable working remotely (100% remote work environment, but located within Canada) as well as being comfortable working both independently and collaboratively