BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Java Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with software development teams to gather requirements and ensure best practices are adhered.
- Design, Implement & Support solutions for application development, security, analytics and performance management.
- Conform to existing industry and Verizon security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements.
- Conduct code reviews for junior members of team and do peer code reviews to make sure code is following standards set forward by the architects.
- Run test scripts against code to ensure quality delivery.
- Resolve code issues with urgency.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Java.
- Experience in web application programming.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Ability to work with relational and non-relational bases.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!