Priority will be to develop tooling and support the systems that power our insurance products. Some of the stuff we'd love help with:
- Building internal tooling to help other engineers and the rest of the company understand and operate our system
- Designing and implementing security best practices for our team and infrastructure
- Reducing toil through automation, including building and maintaining CI/CD infrastructure
- Building infrastructure as code using declarative provisioning tools
- Developing high signal-to-noise ratio monitoring and alerting policies and technology to help us meet our SLOs
- Leading incident response and postmortems
- Contributing to important architectural and operational decisions like microservices vs. monoliths, deployment techniques, technologies, policies, etc.