Full remote work possible (European time zones only).
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. We are active in more than a dozen countries. Through our marketplace we sell completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and much more sustainable.
Learn more about how we work on our engineering website.
We are looking for a lead frontend developer with experience in Vue.js to support us in developing our interfaces and to lead a remote team of software developers.
- Several years of experience in building Single Page Web Applications
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Tailwind or Bootstrap
- Knowledge of cross-browser development and browser compatibility
- Experience with working in an agile work environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- You have worked in a team of remote developers before
- You enjoy working with people
- You work independently and goal-oriented
- You have a formal education in computer science
- Your English is excellent
- You are located in one of the European time zones
- Develop modern web applications that will be seen and used by millions of users
- Ensure a high-quality code base
- Be responsible for code reviews and merges
- Lead a team consisting of frontend and backend developers
- Hold regular 1-on-1 meetings with your team members and ensure team health
- Work together with product management and other teams
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- Experience with statically typed programming languages (ideally TypeScript or Go)
- Experience with other modern JS frameworks like ReactJS, Angular or Svelte
- Startup atmosphere
- Work with an experienced team of experts
- Regular code-reviews
- Challenging tech-stack
- Available as fully remote position
Things we want to see from you:
- Your CV
- Your expected salary
- Your Github/GitLab profile or open source projects you contributed to
- Other representative examples of your work that are relevant to the position
- If you are active in communities like StackOverflow, please let us know as well
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 3129 € gross per month. However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.