We are experiencing strong demand for our e-commerce payment service and are looking for someone with a Linux Administration background or Mid-level Big Data DevOps Engineer who wants to move towards maintaining/building data processing pipelines with AWS infrastructure. It can also be someone who has done that with other cloud service providers.
We are constantly developing and always striving to improve our software solutions, automating as many processes as possible. You will work both independently and as part of a dedicated DevOps team. One of the tasks will be to change this distribution together with the team. Furthermore we're entering new markets this year, which also requires further enhancements of our current setup and passing compliance audits.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where changes are normal. You must be able to keep your head cool in a hectic and busy environment. You have a high degree of independence and it is important that you are able to manage several tasks at the same time - also when the deadline is short.
- Help our data scientist(s) to build data processing pipelines. You will help build infrastructure for common tasks, like data acquisition, cleaning, manipulation, transformation.
- Help build and maintain ML ecosystem around data processing, model development, and monitoring.
- Work with data processing AWS managed services or set up data processing services within Kubernetes clusters
- Help with Hadoop installation and configuration
- Help maintain our web application clusters
- Take part in the Dockerization process of Spring Boot applications
- Organize container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Refactor our constantly changing code base
- Implement best practices for our daily infrastructure operations
- Align our infrastructure with compliance requirements
- Manage CI/CD processes with the team
- Set up and maintain new environments in AWS
- Improve and automate infrastructure development
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
Our technology stack:
- Kubernetes (EKS)
- Kafka (MSK)
- You probably have a background as B.S. or M.Sc in computer science or similar
- You have experience with highly automated systems
- You are able to see solutions from the perspective of the end-user
- You speak and write English fluently