Why join Skuid? Our mission, our product, and our culture.
Skuid is a front end application development platform designed for enterprise problem-solvers to quickly build beautiful, tailor-made applications. With Skuid, it is easy to connect to disparate data sources, assemble highly complex, made-to-order applications, and quickly iterate. With the power to innovate, permission to experiment, and the promise of agility, Skuid customers can focus on staying competitive in the next wave of innovation.
Skuid hires exceptional individuals, invests in their growth and development, and offers them an environment of shared goals and values, rich experiences and opportunities. In turn, our employees take their projects and responsibilities very seriously, without taking themselves too seriously. We seek caring heroes, humble experts, and design thinkers whose talents and accomplishments will contribute to a thriving company, who have the character to support their capacity, and can make a positive impact on our culture. If you believe you have what it takes to earn the trust of others, you will fit in well at Skuid.
About this Position
We are looking for exceptional, innovative, front end software engineers who love to dig in on projects for the long term. Some of our key technologies include: ES2019+, Maquette.js, JSS, Webpack and Node.js
Who we’re looking for
- You have proven expertise building dynamic, scalable, client heavy, web based applications.
- You thrive on being given a problem and being trusted to find a great solution. When you say, "I've got this," we know you'll get it done well.
- You are proactive. When you see a need, you step in and fill that need. You thrive in an environment where you are trusted to do good work with minimal active oversight.
- You believe in supporting what you build. You actively watch for bug reports and work closely with the support team to assist with customer issues as needed.
- You are quick and eager to learn. You are not afraid to experiment and iterate to find the right solution for the task at hand.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment, following iterative patterns of development. As priorities change, you roll with it.
- 5+ years experience in front end web development
- QUnit, Karma, Jest, Mocha or other JS testing framework
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com Platform:
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SFDX, Lightning Platform
- 2+ years experience with one of the following backend languages:
- 2+ years experience working with one of the following relational databases:
- 2+ years experience configuring any of the following:
- You will be an individual contributor on an Agile product engineering team, developing well designed, testable, and reusable code for software products sold to customers across all major industries around the world.
- You will work closely with the Skuid Product Management and Product Experience team to define user stories and deliverables.
- You will review code written by other team members and offer constructive feedback.
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You will work closely with the Customer Success, Support and Product Content teams to help Skuid customers succeed.
- You will help mentor and guide more junior members of the team
- Other duties as required
Skuid provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws