As a core member of the Global Technology Office, we are looking for a talented Cloud Solution Architect with commercial, and ideally government focused experience. The ideal candidate will have cloud (preferably Google Cloud Platform) solution architecture experience plus strong GSA (General Services Administration - https://www.gsa.gov) expertise. You will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners. This role will make our products easier to adopt and use by making improvements to the product, tools, processes, and documentation.
Core technical skills
- Solution architecture/pre-sales experience in a government focused cloud transformation role/project ideally with GCP
- Knowledge of General Services Administration Acquisition Manual (GSAM) and GSA solicitation and contract processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of the FAR and federal procurement and acquisition policies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal requirements such as Most Favored Pricing, Country of Origin, etc.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience managing, negotiating, and administering GSA contracts.
- Proven leadership skills (through direct and indirect influence)
- Business process improvement and opportunity assessment skills
- Understanding of trends in the IT industry and Federal marketplace
Core behavioral competencies
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations
- Strong ability to thrive in a global, fast paced matrix environment
- Problem solving aptitude - the ability to understand, articulate and execute marketing/business strategy and critical client objectives
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals
- Good communication, presentation, and interactive skills with team across geography
- Works well under pressure and meets deadline
Educational / professional qualification
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant technology field (i.e. in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent practical experience in technical support, professional services, and software development
- 5 years experience working in a Federal Contracting GSA-related role
- Track record of working in global organizations with more than 10 years of technology experience in a combination of engineering, architecture, cloud computing and digital transformation, etc.
- Specialization in complex multi-million dollar programs and with advanced technologies