We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who will help our Web Development Team create and implement a wide variety of web-based products using Go, Node JS, or PHP. At Insider, our code is to change the way digital experiences are built and improved by democratizing predictive, machine learning, and AI technologies. You will be working in a multi-functional agile squad of brilliant people including developers, data scientists, business intelligence analysts, and product managers in a fast-paced, high-tech, and collaborative environment. Join our Web Development Team to create your own playground. So we asked our Web Development Team to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
What you will do day in and day out
- Develop programs, applications, and websites using GO, NODE JS or PHP
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our systems
- Develop cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach
- Troubleshoot any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively
- Collaborate with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results
- Send regular updates about project status to concerned stakeholders
- Evaluate and take on tasks based on resolution priority and the greater company vision/goals
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You graduated from computer engineering or related departments
- You have at least 2 years of software development experience
- You've got a good grasp of MYSQL, Elasticsearch, and/or NoSQL technologies
- You have hands-on experience working with Laravel
- You know either one of Go, Node JS, or PHP (Laravel or Symfony) and you’re passionate to learn them all
- You are familiar with software code tools such as SVN, CVS, Git, etc.
- You know your way around Vue.js
- You have experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decision and cross-functional team discussions
- You are living outside of stanbul and Ankara; candidates who live in these cities will be considered for on-site positions
What is it like to work at Insider?
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, Google Analytics, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Great energy, caring team
What is it like to work at Insider? We are underdogs, game-changers, data-junkies, and outsiders. Coding is the heart of what we do but we acknowledge that codes die, codes break, codes evolve. What’s permanent is our engineering mind. Insider Engineers Team is where you can find the best tech minds in the industry fostering in what they are naturally good at, pushing each other’s limits to build disruptive technologies. We overcome challenges through hard work and innovation. You will work with some of the world’s most brilliant, passionate, and dedicated people together to solve challenging problems. Join the best tech minds in the industry pushing their limits to disrupt the way marketers deliver customer experiences.