We deliver Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations, by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the usage of big data, artificial intelligence and fully automated proprietary campaign algorithms, optimized job advertising, and decision-making process.
We are backed by premier early-stage venture capital companies and list a number of Fortune 500 enterprise clients.
What you’ll do?
- Lead a highly professional support team in a fast-moving environment
- look for solutions autonomously and solve a technical issue
- Lead the group through operational improvements that reduce mean time to resolution
- Manage related cross-department projects including schedule, resources, and action items.
- Identify potential issues and communicate recommendations to both the client and internal teams
- Support technical and non-technical issues as reported by clients and help reach a resolution by liaising with our global internal teams
- Create and implement reporting, measuring, analytics, and QA processes on SLA, troubleshooting, etc.
- Launch campaigns and partner with internal teams to manage change requests
- Maintain the technical knowledge center of the support
- Support publisher and media company platform job board websites
What should you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree 3+ years of a leadership role
- 3+ years of experience of operational support for cloud applications
- Ability to work remotely from home or NYC office
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Proficiency in modern office productivity software, cloud-based applications, and CRM tools
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a high emotional IQ
- Experience in online advertising preferred