*This position is 100% Remote; US-based candidates only.
PRIZM™ is Dealer Inspire’s proprietary connected reporting solution for tracking our partner’s entire digital marketing performance.
PRIZM™ provides our clients with top-level summaries and proactive alerts for your website analytics, marketing performance, and open support requests — all from one beautiful dashboard.
Learn more here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Writing high quality, clean code that is paired with automated unit and integration tests.
- Taking new features through the entire development lifecycle, working in conjunction with our product owner to define the feature, develop it, and test it.
- Demonstrate the initiative and method for solving different problems, and propose effective solutions for those problems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of professional, enterprise-level Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with SQL databases; the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with React JS
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as karma, mocha, or jest.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team.
- AWS Cloud Architecture
- Mobile-first, responsive web design