If you’re a Rockstar Django Developer, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a start-up environment and grow exponentially, read on!
Who Are We?
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation. We have over 200 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Shapermint is one of the fastest growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US and the leading shapewear online store.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry: 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before. We are demand generators.
- Develop scalable software solutions
- Participate in the process of planning software solutions
- Suggest ideas, new solutions or improvements to the current technology systems
- Document the technical solutions with diagrams and the necessary documents for easy understanding by the other technical areas of the company
- Learn and keep updated about the technologies we are using in the company
- Proactively find solutions doing brainstormings, video calls with other team members or asking help on the communication channels that the company has.
- Comply with the defined standards of coding.
Requirements (must Have)
- Very experienced with Django Framework.
- Payment gateway experienced developer. For Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net integrations (It is a plus).
- Software development workflow knowledge; using Git, continuous deployment and automatic source code validation tools.
- Amazon Web Services knowledge for EC2, S3 and RDS services.
- JIRA Software knowledge.
- SCRUM Methodologies practitioner.
- Proficient Python developer.
- Proficient HTML / CSS developer.
- Proficient Postgres SQL developer.
- Proficient API REST and GraphQL developer.
- Proficient Python Unit Testing developer.
- E-Commerce business knowledge. Shopify Apps Development is a plus.
- Linux systems knowledge.
- Datadog monitoring system knowledge.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
- Live Where You Want – Remote job!
- Competitive salary in USD
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result-oriented compensation plan
- As we said, training and development opportunities are on us!
- We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager. And more benefits!
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity is for You .. Please, Apply Now!