Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Solving complex problems in distributed computing
- Working on open-source software
- Implementing non-trivial infrastructure code
- Creating well-crafted and thoroughly tested features, from design to production
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code to allocation-rates
- Digging into mechanical sympathy concepts
- Delivering a technical talk at a conference
If this is you - we are looking for a Go Engineer to join the APIs Team at Hazelcast to work on Hazelcast's Go ecosystem. Hazelcast is an open-source application platform for stateful, data-intensive workloads at scale.
The team develops and manages all the APIs of Hazelcast, including the clients in different languages, CLI, and the REST API.
What we look for
- Good experience with Go and its ecosystem
- A good understanding of networking, concurrency, and serialization.
- Strong focus on software quality,
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
At Hazelcast you will work on exciting open-source projects that push the boundaries of distributed computing.
- Competitive Salary
- Equity options
- Yearly training budget
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
We accept candidates working remotely from Ukraine and Turkey only. Additionally, in Istanbul, it's possible to work from Hazelcast's office.