Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Working on open-source software at your day job
- Testing distributed systems on a big scale (hundreds of nodes, TBs of memory)
- Automated testing using scripting languages, GH Actions, Travis, and Jenkins
- Learning the latest technologies and popular frameworks
If this is you - we are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join the SQL team at Hazelcast. Hazelcast is an open-source application platform for stateful, data-intensive workloads at scale.
The team develops the core SQL engine of Hazelcast which unifies batch and streaming queries.
What we look for
- Experience with testing software, and breaking them
- Passion for both manual and automated testing, and understanding the importance of both
- Being able to dig deep and get to the root cause of issues
- Strong Focus on quality
- Experience with SQL
- Interest in testing distributed systems
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Competitive Salary
- Equity options
- Yearly training budget
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
We accept candidates working remotely from Ukraine and Turkey only. Additionally, in Istanbul, it's possible to work from Hazelcast's office.