Jack Henry & Associate’s is looking to hire an experienced programmer to join the Agiletics product team. This is a small group of programmers who work together on one of JHA’s newest products. This position will provide on going support to our customers across the US. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong work ethic and be able to thrive working both independently and in a team setting. This role will involve occasional travel for trainings and team meetings. Jack Henry and Associate’s offers career growth, competitive benefits, and fun company culture.
- Minimum of 6 years of programming experience.
- Must be able to participate in an on-call rotation, including nights and weekends.
- Experience with COBOL programming.
- Experience with RPG programming.
- IBM i development.
- Experience with BMS, CICS, JCL and/or VSAM file processing.
- Banking application development experience.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to less experienced co-workers.