As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
We are looking for a brilliant Java developer who is passionate about driving and supporting highly creative development teams. If you are a true Java techie with well developed communication skills, this could be the job for you!
- Solving difficult technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
- Working closely with product leads, designers, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Liaising with other developers to promote great software design and quality
- Designing and maintaining APIs
- Launching, iterating and making a difference to the team’s performance and being committed to making our products better for our users
The Ideal Candidate
- Loves Java and has an excellent background in applying knowledge of Java and JVM to build scalable software. Combines this with practical knowledge of other JVM languages (like Clojure and Kotlin) and web frameworks (Spring, Play, etc.). Experience with Python or Golang is a plus
- Has an impressive track record in applying deep architectural understanding of web applications to develop and scale successful products and systems
- Has experience with designing and maintaining APIs for public consumption
- Applies expert knowledge of some back-end technologies like Jersey, Hibernate, Lucene, JPA or others
- Has experience with React
- Has experience with CSS and styled components.
- Is capable to contribute to our mission to continuous delivery of our software by working on build and deployment pipelines
- Is creative and innovative in finding solutions to complex problems and issues
- Is a self-starter and motivates others with enthusiasm and collaboration
What's In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada and Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Come and join our amazing & high-performing tech team!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only.