We are looking for people to join our quality engineering team at Hazelcast.
Are you tired of testing single-threaded, non-distributed, and relatively trivial code? Would you like to take a deep dive into GC logs on a daily basis? Have you ever dreamed of working with so many different technologies, languages, environments, and tools that would make your CV not fit on a scroll paper?
We're looking for a passionate developer with a strong focus on quality. In your future position, based on your preference, you could dive into:
- discovering non-trivial consistency issues in a distributed environment,
- performance testing on a big scale (hundreds of nodes, TBs of memory),
- testing on various, sometimes non-typical, platforms like Linux, Windows, Solaris, z/OS, and VMWare,
- becoming a true automation master using scripting languages
*This position does not involve any UI testing, so please don't send us your CV if you're a Selenium tester.*
We would love you to drop us a CV if you:
- are a Java master,
- are truly passionate about your work, like digging deep into the problem and never give up before solving it, and
- are interested or have advanced knowledge of concurrency, distributed systems or performance testing,
- would like to speak at conferences as a part of your job,
- feel comfortable working in a distributed team of people with multiple nationalities all around the world.
We accept candidates working remotely from Ukraine and Turkey only. Additionally, in Istanbul, it's possible to work from Hazelcast's office.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities