Platform Services team is looking for a Technical Business Analyst who will work as part of an agile development team. We seek a multi-talented hands-on contributor who will be able to provide a wide range of support on software and product side as part of a team that helps drives the vision of Jack Henry’s Account Origination Systems Integrations. This candidate will work with Products and Platform services team to originate enhancements, new integrations with third parties, keep up with compliance and regulatory changes, provide support to development teams, etc. Ideal candidates will be able to wear multiple hats and will have strong experience in both technical and product analysis.
This position will be filled to work out of the of the following Jack Henry office locations: Remote. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst experience.
- Must have experience in Team Foundation Services or Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Must have experience in XML, XSD, JSON.
- Must have financial industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Domain Driven Design.
- Write mapping requirements in XPATH and JSON formats.
- per compensation dep’t we can’t remove or add anything in this section. Please leave as is.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.