Looking to join a fast-growing, cutting edge technology company serving customers nationwide? Look no further! TownNews, the premier internet hosting provider for media companies in the broadcast and newspaper industry, seeks a seasoned mobile developer to join our team. You will work closely with a small team developing mobile applications for over a hundred customers.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Experience developing native iOS applications written in Swift using the latest versions of the Xcode
- Experience developing native Android applications written in Java using the latest versions of the Android Studio
- Experience working with Git source code management and development collaboration tools for issue tracking and requirements documentation
- Knowledge of Android SDK (Jetpack, Webkit, Gradle, ConstraintLayout), different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge of iOS SDK (UIKit, WebKit, AVFoundation, AutoLayout), and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with Deep Linking/App Linking
- Familiarity of Google Mobile Ads
- 3 years of professional work experience specialized in mobile development
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift/Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Work with product managers and other stake holders to provide technical requirements
- Troubleshoot and fix software defects using an issue tracking system
- Perform code reviews with other developers
Full benefits package includes: Generous paid time off, 401(k), medical/dental/vision, life insurance and more.
TownNews.com offers a chance to be creative, working with an innovative team in a relaxed atmosphere.
TownNews.com provides services for more than 1500 newspapers nationwide. It is majority owned by Lee Enterprises.