We are looking for a Senior Python Developer who is going to join Clients Team at Hazelcast to develop Hazelcast Python Client and its ecosystem.
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- solving complex problems,
- implementing non-trivial infrastructure code,
- creating well-crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase.
- paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code to allocation-rates.
- delivering a technical presentation at a conference
We accept candidates working remotely from Ukraine and Turkey only. Additionally, in Istanbul, it's possible to work from Hazelcast's office.
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to:
- be a senior Python developer. (Java experience is a plus)
- have a good understanding of networking, concurrency, and serialization.
- have strong opinions about software quality.
- be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
At Hazelcast you will work on exciting open-source projects that push the boundaries of distributed computing.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities