At Trafilea, we are looking for a Technical Director with excellent written and oral English skills to join our REMOTE FULL-TIME team. This person is going to oversee all technical aspects of the development and infrastructure teams of the company.
You will be responsible for keeping the organization future-focused and clear about leveraging, institutionalizing, and continuously improving its core development capabilities, building, and leading a high-performing team to support and expand our technological capabilities. You will identify and implement various technology solutions within the organization and maintain and ensure the high availability of the existing infrastructure and systems.
- 8+ years of experience as Technical Leader or Lead Architect
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce platform development
- 5+ years of people management: Proven ability to effectively lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary team, budgets and schedule information.
- Deeper understanding of Micro-Service Architecture, AWS, CI/CD.
- Good problem-solving skills and confidence when facing challenges to ensure the project is pushed forward without strict control from managers
- Sales & Communication skills to understand consumer psychology, user behavior to visualize and create products that fit audience needs.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong structured thinking skills as well as a proactive attitude
- Knowledge in one or more of the following is desirable: AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Planning & Roadmap
- Manage the effective execution of each project understanding business contexts, needs and deadlines.
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports.
- Maintain a good grasp on project scopes, needs and results in order to effectively make decisions and lead the team involved in a reliable and efficient way.
Shopper Journey, UX & Consumer Psychology
- Plan and develop constant improvements to products based on a deep understanding of consumer psychology to fit the audience’s needs.
- Strong understanding of sales and what elements are needed to make people take a specific action. Each touchpoint of a product has a goal.
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Solve problems and initiate collaboration within the team; anticipate, identify, and actively resolve issues.
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to partner to solve problems
- Effectively prioritize and communicate tasks, projects, initiatives, and feedback.
- Smartly differentiate “important” from “urgent”
Quality & Performance
- Oversee the quality of project delivery and ongoing performance against objectives, to ensure satisfaction is fully met.
- Ensure visual quality and provide feedback internally before providing the final.
- result considering that the projects are for the front end and will be seen
- Ensure the outcomes are aligned with the expectations, guidelines and rules.
- Monitor Performance KPIs and mitigate any risk.
Meeting & Communication
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions with the cross-functional teams setting the right expectations, outcomes, and ensuring effectiveness and clear action items.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly internal project status meetings.
- Serve as the main point of contact on your project-related items, both internal and external.
- Analyze, adjust, and improve workflows and processes in order to improve project efficiency and implementation.
- Monitor new and emerging technologies and digital best practices and evaluate their relevance to our business.
- Continually protect the best interests of the company, including staff/contractor allocation, budgets and expenses.