Are you ready to make a difference?
Don’t just go to work. Thrive. We need people who are committed to openness, have a rebellious business spirit and the will to revolutionize the market. Our vision is a borderless internet that is open, safe and free. Open people for open source!
What we offer
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas and projects
- Home Office and the opportunity to work from one of our well-appointed worldwide offices
- The most current and jazzy equipment
- Regular cross-border, cross-team events
- Continuous personal development & training
- Flat hierarchies combined with an "Open Door" policy
- Further country-specific benefits
The job in a nutshell
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer for Dovecot QA you will develop our performance testing tools and test automation to next level.
- Developing our test automation tools
- Designing and developing Performance Testing tools
- Analyzing performance test results data and generate test reports
- Setting up new test environments in cloud
- Writing new automated tests
- Working with development team to analyze found issues and further develop our testing
- Strong experience with scripting using Python and Bash
- Familiar with Performance, Integration and Functional testing concepts
- Familiar with databases (e.g. SQL, Prometheus)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with Linux
- Comfortable working with version control systems, especially git
Who we are
We are a hidden champion. When it comes to open source communication, office productivity and DNS-based security software and services, we are one of the leading players out there. Our 300+ employees around the globe are the reason, why our white label key products – the OX App Suite, Dovecot, and PowerDNS – are used by more than 200 million people for their private and business communications via partners such as Telecom, GoDaddy, Strato, Orange, Comcast, or web.com.