As a Credit Suisse spinout, we are well-positioned to digitize and democratize the institutional fundraising industry by giving fund managers the tools to engage with capital allocators in a pre-vetted professional community.
We are looking for a passionate and thoughtful product designer to join our team. You will set the vision for the Clade user experience, working directly with our product owners and engineers to build performant, user-centric products for the web and mobile. We are seeking experienced candidates who are well-versed in how digital products work today.
This is an opportunity for you to get involved at an early state in an exciting fintech product and to work alongside experienced and successful technology and finance professionals.
- Working in a tight-knit team and collaborating effectively with product managers and engineers
- Communicating effectively, presenting your work to stakeholders and taking the lead in design conversations
- Creating and executing designs both within existing projects and from a blank slate
- Turning product requirements and ideas into thoughtful, well-crafted features and experiences
- Producing concepts, prototypes, animations and brand assets as appropriateknowing when to apply pixel-perfect precision and when to keep things low-fidelity
- Develop and maintain an efficient design system and style guide that ensures consistency across different experiences and platforms
- Drive user research and usability testing to make recommendations informed by data and insights
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a product designer in a multidisciplinary team taking web applications from ideation to implementation
- Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, colour and other UI concerns
- Understanding of web standards, browser and mobile capabilities, accessibility, and UX best practices
- Experience in creating responsive design for web and mobile
- Experience in building and maintaining design systems and working with UI component libraries
- Mastery of Sketch, Figma or Framer and experience with documenting your designs
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS frameworks
- Willingness to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism
- Strong portfolio and references
* Experience with Tailwind / Tailwind UI or a similar low-level CSS framework
* Experience designing and shipping iOS apps
* Experience in the financial space