Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
FUEL is Dealer Inspire's proprietary interface that improves our clients' Revenue on Ad-Spend (ROAS) through scaled ad-generation and intelligent campaign and budget management.
The team has made the successful journey into SPA land using React.
We have reached the point where we are looking for a Senior Front-End Product Developer with React expertise to take us to the next level, guiding us towards an SPA that is enjoyable and efficient to work with and use.
This is a high-functioning, self-organizing, fully distributed SCRUM team, with the occasional breakouts about gaming PC hardware, food, pets.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Write high quality, clean, performant code that is paired with automated unit and integration tests.
- Develop new features, with varying levels of design specs.
- Successfully take new features through the entire development lifecycle, working in conjunction with our product owner to define the feature, then develop it, and test it.
- Troubleshoot, prioritize, and resolve production issues.
- Serve as a role model for responsive web design & front-end standards by developing, sharing, and setting the bar for engineering quality.
- Provide mentorship.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience with front-end technologies; including React, Redux, Webpack.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as jest.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Strong communication & documentation skills.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team.
- Approach challenges with a Growth Mindset.
- AWS Cloud Architecture
- Experience with working with non greenfield projects.
- Ability to surface technical debt issues and develop a plan for resolution.