Are you bored from building yet another enterprise application? Help us to build a top-notch monitoring and management console for our Hazelcast distributed object store and Jet stream processing engine!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who is going to join the Management Center Team at Hazelcast. Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Learning and developing with the latest technologies and popular frameworks
- Taking full responsibility and ownership of the product that you create
- Paying attention to code quality and software craftsmanship
- Giving talks at conferences
- Writing blog posts about your work
We accept candidates working remotely from Ukraine and Turkey only. Additionally, in Istanbul, it's possible to work from Hazelcast's office.
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to:
- Be a senior frontend engineer – including all aspects connected to it
- Have experience with React, Redux, and RxJS
- Enjoy writing unit tests with Jest and Enzyme
- Be comfortable with SCSS modules
- Have experience with data visualization (chart.js)
- Know your bundler (webpack)
Nice to Have Requirements
Ideally, you would also:
- Worked on the user interface of a monitoring/management system
- Have conference speaking and blogging experience
- Have experience with automated visual regression testing
- Created an internal shared component library. You can see what we are building at https://github.com/hazelcast/frontend-shared.
- Have a habit of creating PRs to fix issues in OSS you use.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities