Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:-3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours Customer Engineering Team at Heetch
Our team mission is to rebuild the entire Customer Support infrastructure to help our Customer Care team deliver exceptional experiences while continuously improving the whole journey - for both passengers and drivers.Tech Stack:
Have a look at our stack for a deeper overview: https://stackshare.io/heetch/engineeringOur team's values
• Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our 'Speak up' culture is strong.
• Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices. Flexible work schedules are part of the plan.
• Learn from failures: It's ok to fail, learn from it and try again.
• Experiment things: Being free is part of our DNA, we can try things as long as it brings value.
• Code quality: Tests are as important as code is.
• Sharing is caring: We believe in continuous learning and want you to be proud of what you've learned/built. Sharing is a natural part of the process.What will you do?•
Work closely with Product, Backend and Data Analysts to build highly impactful features •
Work in a release train cycle (we ship often )•
Optimise performance and help solve technical and product problems for our large pool of iOS drivers and passengers•
Be a vital member of the broader iOS team at Heetch and contribute to core architecture and design discussions•
Work closely with engineers from other product teams building cross-team features at scale.•
Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues•
Share knowledge with everyone and help your team to grow•
Have the freedom to experiment. Intrigued by a new tech or library? Go for it! Let's see how it improves our services•
Routinely own and manage releases to the App storeDoes it sound like you?•
3+ years of experience in iOS development•
2+ years of Reactive programming•
1+ year Production experience working with Swift•
Strong understanding of the iOS SDK and application lifecycle
• Knowledge in common architectural patterns•
Strong UI skills: ConstraintLayout•
Rigor in test coverage and other best practices•
Not afraid of leaving your comfort zone•
You are ready to make an impact at scaleBonus•
Contribution to open source projects•
Knowledge about managing the lifecycle of background services and their impact on battery usageWhat's next?
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
1. Interview with a Technical Recruiter (45mn)
2. Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
3. Interview with your future Engineering Manager (1h)
4. Day on site (Paris) or remote interviews to meet your future teammates and stakeholders
Check out our Engineering Blog
and follow our twitter
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here