Ascent is looking for a highly motivated Team Lead. Being at the helm of a cross-functional team, you will have a pivotal role in the delivery of the project, and will mentor and lead team members to achieve milestones and develop personally. As a Team Lead, you will be working hand in hand with the Product Owner and Agile Coaches, to bring out the full potential of the development team to deliver a high-quality product, as an essential part of Ascent’s vision and success.
Required skills and qualifications:
• At least 5 years of software development experience in .NET
• At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of developers
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Framework
• Strong knowledge of cloud-based solutions, preferably in the Azure Ecosystem
• Strong analytical and logical thinking abilities
• Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and Azure DevOps
• Experience in working in an Agile team
- Teamwork – Understand the dynamics of a team and how to be an effective leader
- Can do approach – flexible and able to provide effective solutions
- Communication - conveying information effectively and demonstrating active listening
- Attention to detail - ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Provides leadership to a team of developers working in a wider agile team.
- Contributes to the architectural and technological choices made during the delivery of the project.
- Guides and mentors members of the team on a day-to-day basis.
- Strives to empower the members of the team to grow and increase the knowledge within the team
- Applying independence and creativity to problem solving across backlog items.
- Manage code reviews (pull requests) ensuring quality code.
- Involved and vocal in the agile ceremonies.
- Identify, review and mitigate technical risk, issues and impediments
- Performs team 1 to 1s.
- Remove impediments which could block the development with respect to technology aspects.
Why join Ascent:
- Ascent Software is on an upward trajectory to become a leading European provider of digital transformation with very clear targets on how to get there. Your role with us will help drive your career path upwards
- We have an open and friendly environment and commitment to empowering employee growth through training/upskilling
- We are a fast-growing company with modern offices in good locations
- You will be involved in delivering exciting technology projects to leading global clients across the world
- We offer competitive salaries with a clear progression path
- We have great employee benefits such as work from home, vouchers, sport activities cards, relax area with table soccer, darts, ps4, regular team building and company events and others