We are looking for a highly skilled senior e-commerce developer that has experience in building complex E-commerce websites using the Magento 2 framework. Candidates should have experience dealing with standard and custom extension development, security, payment integration, ERP and MA integration as well as custom pricing and multilingual sites.
This position is a remote, work from home position.
- Manage the development and deployment of features to Magento 2 websites
- Implement new page designs
- Integrate Magento with various business applications including inventory, ERP, payment processing, tax and more.
- Work with QA team to test features in stage and post-deployment
- Able to work with the Magento 2 framework
- Able to work with Linux and AWS
- Have a mindset for security and good system design
- Must be dedicated, passionate and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- Must have experience with system integrations and custom extension development.
- Experience with M1 to M2 migrations is a must
- Theme customization, frontend experience
- Experience in Payment/Shipping method development
- Experience in Custom extension development / Core feature customization
- Able to work with Adobe PSD files
- Magento Certifications a plus
Our Hiring Process:
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
- Code Test
In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 2 - 4 hours to complete.
The first interview is technical and the second interview is more about you.