Position Responsibilities/Selection Criteria
- An expert software engineer, with deep (and improving) knowledge of the field, and a thirst for more.
- Learns quickly, and able to grasp complicated topics
- Solves problems creatively, elegantly and brilliantly
- MUST be familiar and have experience working with some of our tech stack: reactjs, typescript, c#, f#, kafka, kubernetes, git, react-native, kotlin, swift, nodejs, grps, rocksbd, nosql, kotlin, android, ios, and linux
- Communicates concisely, articulating ideas clearly, while eager to listen to and understand others.
- Has a passion for the quality of the product, and contributes to its direction
- Knows about and is comfortable with modern, progressive architectures, platforms, and languages.
- Is candid, and appreciates candor
Other selection criteria
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Certifications appreciated, not necessary
What you get:
- Base salary PLUS bonuses
- Fully remote position
- Internal growth opportunities (We pride ourselves on promoting from within.)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage starting day ONE
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid cell phone or monthly stipend
- Unique employee perks (if in Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky): free gym on-site, free parking, free lunch once a week, Riverfest Fireworks Party (we have the BEST view), ways to serve the community, to name just a few.
Divisions Maintenance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer