Logistics is a highly complex industry, and our user groups are not digitally native, so the technology is absolutely crucial to our mission. If you are passionate about your craft and if you want to build the systems that drive our economy, Loadsmile will be the right place for you!
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Software Engineer, especially in Mobile engineering. You will design and develop an advanced Mobile application that would be used in multiple countries. You will push to continuously improve your code quality, product execution, and learning experience. Last but not least, you will be part of our initial engineering team that directly contributed to our engineering workflow, tech stack research, and our development culture.
This is a full-time permanent position. Salary is competitive and based on individual profile.
Our headquarters are in Sydney, but our Tech team is setup remote with 2 team members in Jakarta, Indonesia, and 2 in Sydney.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability using techniques like TDD.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write clean and readable code.
- Make use of DDD, Design patterns and advanced Git in order to produce highly maintainable code.
- 4+ years of experience as a Mobile Engineer or Software Engineer.
- You write code because you like to. You never stop wanting to get better at it.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Experience in software development or a serious open source track record
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Mobile apps in the Play Store.
- Comfortable with Mobile technology and programming language (Swift, Kotlin or Flutter).
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.