SemanticBits is looking for a Data Analyst with experience in Healthcare who is eager to use their domain knowledge and their skills in BI tools, SQL, and programming to rapidly turn data into insights.
- Six years of relevant technical experience
- Three or more years working in the healthcare industry in a data analyst role
- Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
- Demonstrable expertise in Python programming
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
- Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
- Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
- Prior experience working with Medicare and/or Medicaid data
- Experience with one or more BI tools, such as Superset, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Looker, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database and data warehousing concepts (e.g. OLAP, dimensional modeling).