Senior UX Researcher - Contract - Charlotte, NC - $65.00
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with BB&T to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
BB&T, based out of Charlotte, is one of the largest banks in NC and they are looking for 3 Sr. UX Researchers to join the team. In this role you'll be working on a brand new project of huge importance, starting from the ground up, a merger with BB&T and Truist Bank. You'll have some options for remote work as well as be able to take advantage of flexible schedules. The hiring for this position will move quickly as they have already had one hire direct off a phone interview. Send Hays your resume now and lets get started.
* Work with UX Designers and Product Owners to understand and define information that will help guide their designs
* Define and develop research that addresses stakeholder needs
* Conduct user research and summarize findings
* Help design and run benchmark usability tests, in-person moderated usability studies, and remote survey/studies that track user performance and satisfaction with our interfaces
* Help the product teams identify and better understand the digital needs of our users, and identify gaps between their needs and our current capabilities
* Follow how the industry is transforming, looking for UX research best practices that can improve efficiency
* Collaborate with teammates across multiple locations
Skills & Requirements
* Degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), user experience, human factors, usability engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
* Five or more years of experience conducting digital product research with end-users
* Experience conducting and analyzing data for both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
* Ability to calculate and present results of descriptive and inferential statistics, specifically hypothesis testing.
* Master's degree in Design, Computer Science or related field
* Familiarity with Qualtrics, UserZoom, or similar survey design tools
* Experience working with research panels and/or vendors for recruiting participants
* Research on websites or mobile apps