AdHawk is looking for a motivated Software Engineer with a passion for building a company’s core products. This role will collaborate closely with other engineering team members, product managers, and designers to solve complex technology and business challenges. We value a well-tested, clean code!
This is a remote opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
- Seek to understand end-user requirements, build or improve technology that matches experience, and deliver results
- Prioritize and implement projects that are aligned to the business objectives
- Deliver and support high quality software by leveraging well-tested clean codes
- Stack knowledge within Ruby on Rails 5.0, Hanami, React/Redux, Postgres, GraphQL, TypeScript
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of experience as an engineer with a passion for building user-friendly applications.
- Your experience has been in Rails, React, and more.
- You believe in the philosophy that quality code and test coverage allows a team to move quicker!
- You are very proactive in your professional development. You have experience serving both as a mentor and mentee on previous Engineering teams you’ve been with.
- It’s a plus if you’ve ever been in a high growth start-up environment.
- You’re excited about the idea of working remote, or have experienced remote work previously.
Twice-yearly trips to NYC to work and roadmap our product - Hawkathons!
Access to the behind-the-scenes world of AdHawk board game tournaments (optional)Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events - game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!