The Aquagear Customer Support Specialist will handle customer communication via phone, chat, and email. This includes answering questions and resolving issues related to product selection, use, and maintenance, ordering, and subscription management, as well as general administrative support.
This is a fully remote position (you can work from any US time zone) but will require 10am-6pm Pacific Standard Time working hours and a quiet environment for taking phone calls.
- Eligible for 401k plan
- Work fully remote. You will never have to step foot in an office.
- Respectful, supportive, receptive corporate culture
- Be a part of a growing company on the cutting edge of its industry
- Answer customer service questions via phone, chat, and email in a timely manner regarding product maintenance, use, and specifications, subscription/order management and shipment tracking.
- Oversee corporate social media accounts to respond to customer comments and questions
- Followup/check-in with current customers to provide product support
- Interact with prospective customers by answering questions and representing product qualifications
- Weekly reporting to management on trends and customer satisfaction KPIs to help continually provide better customer experiences
- Check in on automated order processing and troubleshoot as needed to make sure that orders are being fulfilled and delivered on time
- 2-5 years customer support experience via phone, email and/or chat
- Quiet environment for phone calls from 10am-6pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Friday. Able to reliably be "on call" during this time (outside of routine breaks and approved time off)
- Courteous and respectful customer-facing attitude that matches brand values
- High-energy and positive with every customer interaction: going above and beyond to provide stellar customer experiences
- Ability to answer a moderate to high volume of inquiries in a timely manner daily